Password: CALL FOR PASSWORD
Please log in to your computer and wait for Windows / Mac to fully load
If you don’t have Chrome, please download and install Google Chrome from:
- When prompted, select Already a chrome user? Sign in
If you already have Chrome, please open Google Chrome
- Please select the icon in top right of browser and click turn on sync
- If you don’t see turn on sync, select + add at the bottom of menu
- Then select sign in
Sign in to Chrome
- Please enter your E-School Academy email address and temporary password
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: CALL FOR PASSWORD
- Please accept Google terms and conditions
Create a strong password
- Enter a strong password (8 or more characters with upper and lowercase letters and a number or symbol) and select Next
Link your Chrome data to this account?
- Select Link Data
Turn on sync?
- Select Yes, I’m in
Your Chrome browser is now set up!
- Feel free to start exploring your Chromebook
- Chrome will be used to access Canvas and browse the web
- Canvas will be used to access student materials and courses
- Gmail will be used for communication with teachers and classmates
E-School Academy values your online safety. We use a tool called GoGuardian to help secure student accounts and keep our school safe. If you see extensions or references to GoGuardian on your Chromebook, please know this is to keep you protected.